Sunday, 12 January 2014

Scarlett Fashion Blogger Competition

The fashion brand Scarlett Fashion are currently running a blogger competition to compile an outfit from their sale items. I love a blogger competition as much as the next person so I leapt at the opportunity to put together a rather bargainous outfit. You can see the details for the competition over on their blog


When I saw this dress I absolutely fell in love with it. I love the simple cream colour and the embroidering gives it a bit more of a 'wow factor' 

My leather jacket has never failed me when (quite rarely) I venture out for an evening. It goes with so many things and it is a good basic items to dress up an outfit. But what I love most about this leather jacket is that it is slightly cropped so stops at your waist which is very flattering - especially when worn with a dress like this which clinches in the waist.

I love the colour of this bag and how sparkly it is - it is just a perfect night out clutch. The colour goes well with the dress and adds a certain something to the outfit.

I would finish this outfit off with a pair of black heels and coral lipstick.

I hope you liked this outfit and if you take part in this I would love to see your outfit!
You can also tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove. 


3 comments: