Thursday, 30 January 2014

Primark Spring Lookbook

You may have guessed by now that I am rather a big fan of Primark as their prices are reasonable and you can find some absolute gems as well. So, I went on their website and put together a few Spring outfits using the products that they had online - there were not a huge amount of shoes so these outfits are slightly lacking in these areas.
I hope you enjoy the outfits I have put together and are happy to see a long awaited fashion post on my blog. I would love to hear which outfit is your favourite too!


Colours and Prints

I am kinda a lot in love with these shorts - they are amazing! I thought they would look great with a simple top then a pop of colour in the blazer to jazz it all up a bit. 


Midnight Floral

I absolutely adore this blazer as it would look great worn with a LBD or just chucked on over a white shirt and pencil skirt for the office or even with a nice top and jeans on those casual days (which is every day in my life). I also think they silver colour of the skirt looks really nice with neutral colours like whites, blacks and golds.



Lazy Day Rocker

I really am a fan of the casual look and I think this would look really nice with the boots and bag to toughen it up a bit and make it not so 'run of the mill'.


Retro Raver

Personally this is not the kind of outfit I would go for but I had to share it with you because I think someone cool could pull this off well. I think the tee is great - I remember this song coming out when I was younger and listening to it. It's all v. 90s.


Old Time Fishwife

Don't ask me why this reminds me of a fishwife's outfit - it just does! It may be something to do with the acid wash denim. But I adore the shoes and the jumper and the skirt (everything really!) and I think together it would look really cute and a good way to ease out of the massive knitted jumpers.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear which outfit is your favourite!
You can also tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove. 

Also, as a bit of an extra which I have decided to shove on the end of this post but couldn't miss out - look at these shorts, aren't they blooming beautiful (if you'll pardon the pun!):


4 comments:

  1. they have some really fab pieces right now! I'm going to pop in tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing this I think I'll be popping into Primark soon (Tomorrow actually!)...love your post although my bank balance probably wont haha

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag from the first collage!

    ReplyDelete