Thursday, 16 January 2014

Current Favourites

I have decided to compile a list of all the things I have been loving recently. Prepare yourself for a lot of unhealthy food and 'uncool' music!


Galaxy Caramel
I don't know where my love from Galaxy Caramel sprung from but it really is amazing! The caramel is so nice and I love Galaxy chocolate - I prefer this caramel bar to the Cadbury's one. I always buy it and once I have eaten if I always profess that I could easily eat another.

Higgidy Spinach, Pesto and Goat's Cheese Slice
This picture really doesn't do this product justice. It is a lovely puff pastry slice with pesto on it and goat's cheese as well as sun blushed tomatoes - it is amazing.


Fanta Fruit Twist
I was never in love with original Fanta but since they introduced this one I can't seem to enjoy any other fizzy drink as much. It is nicely sugary with a tropical fruit taste.


Jane Austen's Emma
Lately I have immersed myself in the world of Emma as I am currently reading the book and I have watched the 2009 BBC series twice in the last few weeks. I love Knightley so much! 



Bodo Wartke's Liebesleid 
Yes, I am a languages geek but I absolutely love the concept of singing something in a range of different languages! My favourites have to be the Berlin dialect and the Latin. You can listen to it here.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear what things you have been loving recently!
Also you can tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove.

6 comments:

  1. Galaxy Caramel hmmmmmmm!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that spinach and cheese looks amazing! I love all of the things on that. Lovely little list :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. galaxy caramel!! yum!!
    thanks for your comment doll, take care!

    ReplyDelete