Friday, 3 January 2014

Blog Sale Via Ebay

It has been a while since I have sold things on my Ebay page but I have recently listed some clothing, and will be listing some books soon as well. I decided to share what I am selling here so that you can have a look and maybe grab yourself a bargain - I know that I love to read posts like this and find something really nice from a source I can trust to get quite cheaply. Most of the things are in a size 14 or around that but there are some things which are in smaller or larger sizes.

















I hope you enjoyed this post and I will definitely have some outfit posts, hauls and I still have to post the Secret Santa post.
You can always come and chat to me on Twitter at @TheEmeraldDove
Also there is a poll on my sidebar which I would love you to vote on.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Nice new stuff :) I like your pants! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig