Tuesday, 7 January 2014

BBlogger Secret Santa



Last month I got involved with the BBlogger Secret Santa run by the lovely Tamsyn-Elizabeth of Peachpowxo and Gemma of Slight Gem. I sent mine to Frankie from Frankie Boo and received this amazing parcel from Hayley of Water Painted Dreams which was a really nice surprise as I love reading her blog so it was nice to receive a Secret Santa from someone whose blog I read.








I am so thankful to Hayley for sending me such lovely things! I adore the cushion especially as you may have guessed that I have a bit of a passion for cushions. The necklace, and I guess everything else, came from a lovely website called Robyn Makes Things which has such great products and is run by the blogger who is evidently rather talented.

So, I am really pleased to have received these lovely items and so thankful for lovely Hayley (whose blog you should all check out!). 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hopefully partaking in more swaps like this.
You can come to chat to me night or day on Twitter, if you would like, at @TheEmeraldDove.

7 comments:

  1. aww I wish I had got involved with this blogger secret santa!
    Such a cute gift :) x

    Laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool thing to be involved in!! I love your gift!

    Hope xx
    http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun presents! They are all so cute :)

    PS. I got your Christmas package in the mail finally and adore it! Thank you so so much! I cannot wait to read the book!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! awee! I wish I could, too get one of these!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello darling, u have a wonderful blog, would u like to follow each other on gfc and facebook???/ I always follow back
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you liked the present :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete