Monday, 13 January 2014

2014 Bucket List

I just watched Becca's 2014 Bucket List over on her YouTube channel and felt inspired to create my own bucket list for 2014. Long time readers may recall that I wrote a bucket list last year but I intend for this one to be just about things I want to achieve in 2014.



Write bible verses onto sticky notes and leave them around town
Buy someone a present for no reason
Find a German pen pal
Learn some Latin
Travel abroad
Attend a barn dance



Make a tiramisu

Own a copy of the Bible in German
Read the Harry Potter series in German
Read at least 3 C.S Lewis books




Visit London
Attend a blogger event
Make jam


Write in my diary every day
Take a picture in a photo booth with my friends 
Receive red roses - even if I send them to myself



I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear your plans for 2014.
You can also tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove.


6 comments:

  1. I would love to make jam! I will surely try it! :D
    Lovely list, girl!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, love! I bet you'll be able to do them all!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are great! I've always wanted a pen pal. And barn dancing is super fun. Love your blog by the way!

    www.prettynostalgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its an amazing list,im did the same but i write my list on my diary so that way i wont forget them .
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely list of aspirations, I hope you achieve everything you wish for this year. Some of them are goals I hope to achieve myself - like writing in my diary everyday (I'm pretty useless at this!) xxx

    ReplyDelete