Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Packing For A Winter Break

Rather excitingly I am heading off tomorrow on a short coach trip up north (well, not that far north) with my auntie. Being such an old woman I am rather over excited about the prospect of spending a lot of time looking at churches, stately homes and taking trips to towns for shopping and having tea and cake in dainty little cafes. And what is even more exciting is that we are going to Charles Dickens themed Christmas markets! My family conspired to book this trip for me for my Christmas present as they know how I love Christmas, shopping and just the excitement of going on holiday.
So, I won't be able to reply to emails within that time but I will, of course, reply when I return early next week. I thought I would share with you my packing for this trip and the abundance of jumpers which are accompanying me.



























I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be posting rather a lot when I get back next week. I have to post my Blogger Book Swap and Blogger Secret Santa posts as well as lots of festive themed ones!
You can always come and chat to me on Twitter as well (I love hearing from you all!) - my username is @TheEmeraldDove

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely festive trip Lauren, I hope you have a wonderful time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely pictures! I hope your trip is wonderful :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award if you haven't already done it! http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/versatile-blogger-award.html#more here's the link to my post!
    Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete