Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick post to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! Remember to eat a lot, as I will be doing, watch a load of TV and rubbish films and have a great time. Because Santa Claus is coming to toooown. And as I gift from me to you I have put a few lovely Christmas gifs - now you all know what I will be watching in the coming few weeks.







Right, I'm off to eat some chocolate and watch Bridget Jones. The next time you see a post from me I will probably be about 5 stone heavier and over-zealous in my Christmas spirit - and Santa will have visited!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hahaha aw I love the gifs, so cute!
    Merry Christmas and enjoy Bridget Jones :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget Jones is so so funny I love that gif hahaha, I hope you have a great Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas, sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. I hope Santa is good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas, I hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these xmas movies! Merry xmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely xmas! Love all this films :)
    Great blog, keep going!

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig