Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Funny Pictures From Facebook

For ages I have read on a certain person whose name I can't remember's blog their weekly Facebook Finds post and wondered at how amazing their Facebook must be to be able to find so many great pictures. So a month or so ago I intended to post a load of funny Facebook pictures which I had found then the other day I uncovered this file and decided that I had share these with you!
I hope you enjoy this and if you want this to become a more regular feature be sure to let me know.



















I would love to hear which one is your favourite!
And I have about a million posts to upload so keep your eyes pealed - even some fashion related ones which have become such a rarity on this blog!
You can come and chat to me on Twitter as well at @TheEmeraldDove

1 comment:

  1. Hey I tagged you in the Christmas Cracker Tag!! You should definitely do it :) Check out my post here! http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/christmas-cracker-tag.html

    ReplyDelete