Friday, 20 December 2013

Christmas Cracker Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Ellie of Cutie Pie Penguin to do the Christmas Cracker Tag and I decided that I might as well get into the spirit of things and have a go.


Rules
Answer all ten questions below
Make sure to add The Christmas Cracker Tag logo (above) somewhere in your post 
Tag as many bloggers as you like to do the tag 
Comment on the blogs you have tagged to let them know!

One: What’s on your Christmas list?
At the top of my Christmas list is a new perfume as my beautiful Gucci Flora is coming to the end of its life and I need a replacement. But I also go to go on holiday as part of my present so I don't expect much.

Two: What’s on your Christmas Day agenda?
Eat, drink (non-alcoholic beverages) and be merry. Basically I will spend the whole day eating chocolate, opening gifts and spending time with my lovely family.

Three: How much Christmas shopping have you done?
I have finished my Christmas shopping *smug face*. I got most of the presents for people whilst I was on holiday so I am super organised which is unusual for me.

Four: What’s been your biggest ever surprise gift?
I remember once Father Christmas got me a life size polar bear toy which was amazing and I used to sit on its lap. I also remember that as a birthday gift my parents hinted I was getting a new bike (which, being hugely lazy, I didn't really want but had to pretend I was happy to receive) so when I opened this massive box on my birthday which had a purchase receipt for a bike on it, I was sure I was getting a bike. So, I put on a brave face and opened it up to find a box full of clothes and make up and lovely gifts - not a bike in sight! I was so surprised and happy!! 

Five: When do you usually put up your Christmas tree?
We tend to put it up around the 10th of December.

Six: Do you have a special outfit planned for Christmas Day?
I am planning to wear my Topshop grey embellished neckline jumper with jeans and brogues.

Seven: Do you have any plans for Boxing Day?
We are hopefully seeing extended family and just eating more chocolate and being lazy again.

Eight: When did you stop believing in Father Christmas?
What do you mean? ;)

Nine: What’s your favourite Christmas scent? (Candle/Perfume)
I love the kind of spicy cinnamon scent of candles as well as ones like spiced apple or the smell of Christmas trees. I also love the smell of oranges in the festive season.

Ten: What do you love most about Christmas?
I love spending time with family, eating a lot of chocolate and I especially love the religious parts of Christmas. As I attend Church throughout the year I love how especially jolly the Church are around Christmas.

I tag to do this post:

And anyone else who wants to do it because I have about a million people who have wonderful blogs that I would love to tag.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Merry Christmas, my lovely freundlings! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post! I have been wanting to do a tag like this for a while, but just can't get round to it! I think you inspired me a bit more though so I might do it today or tomorrow!
    The life size polar bear sounds amazing, I have a soft spot for cuddly toys to this day :)

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Marianna
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your answers lovely, and also answering the questions myself just now on my blog! Merry Christmas to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I hope you had a great Christmas. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig