Monday, 4 November 2013

Christmas Outfit Wishlist

You may be able to guess that I am rather a big fan of Christmas - the food, the novelty jumpers, the Bridget Jones repeats, the Christian elements, carols and, of course, the presents (both buying and receiving!) - these are the things which excite me. So, in my mind Christmas can never come early enough and true to form I have produced an outfit wishlist for a Christmas outfit I wouldn't mind wearing. Also the Etail blogger network is running a competition to win ASOS vouchers by featuring a watch from The Watch Hut in a Christmas wishlist. 


I found this gorgeous red dress on the Topshop website and I think it is just amazing for Christmas - it makes me feel rather festive and like I want to sing a bout of 'Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat..'. I love how it goes in at the waist and the fabric looks like it would skim over any Christmas day bloating. 

The gorgeous Marc Jacob's watch from The Watch Hut I think would hold its own as an accessory and I would be tempted to not add anything else and just let the watch take the lime light - the colour is so classy and I love the gold detail.

The bag is from H&M and I loved the mash up ('lovely and lunch - lunch - it's a mash up') of the textures and how with all the textures the black wouldn't look dull.

Last year I think they ran these shoes in New Look and even Primark, I think, but I never got a pair but they are so perfect I think I would have to get some! I love how they look so comfortable with the straps and thick heel - better than stilettos after a few rounds with the sherry trifle! 

This velvet blazer is from H&M and I, again, love the different textures with the faux-leather from the lapels and the velvet of the body of it.

Finally what Christmas outfit is complete without a smokey eye? I love the colours in this palette and I was considering a red lip instead but I couldn't resist a smokey eye for this outfit.

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to see more posts like this be sure to let me know! Also stay tuned for Christmas gifts guides, hauls and recipes.
You can come and chat to me on Twitter - @TheEmeraldDove 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your blog! I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award, look here for more details

    What Sarah Says : Sunshine Award

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely!!! Good choice for Christmas!!! I'll bet it looks very flattering on!!! I always like a red dress at Christmas! Last year I wore a vintage Frank Usher one and it was perfect for the day!! Lovely to 'meet' you and your blog!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the marc jacobs watch! xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the H&M bag! And I've followed you, I would be really happy if you could check out my blog :) x
    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig