Wednesday, 2 October 2013

OOTD: Autumnal Outfit

“Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves,
We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!” 
― Humbert Wolfe

“Her pleasure in the walk must arise from the exercise and the day, from the view of the last smiles of the year upon the tawny leaves and withered hedges, and from repeating to herself some few of the thousand poetical descriptions extant of autumn--that season of peculiar and inexhaustible influence on the mind of taste and tenderness--that season which has drawn from every poet worthy of being read some attempt at description, or some lines of feeling.” 
- Jane Austen, Persuasion

This was one of the first outfits I wore in autumn and I wore it when I went out for a meal with my family. I was rather ill and couldn't taste anything yet it was a lovely time and it was nice to spend time with the whole family.
Once again I apologise for my awful photographic efforts but not having a tripod nor a willing helper I have no option but to balance my camera on top of a pile of about 15 books. Please excuse the awkward faces too!
If you would like to see more OOTD posts be sure to let me know.













Shirt - Primark (similar)
Shorts - River Island (similar)
Coat - New Look
Watch - Timex 
Shoes - Clarks (similar)
Bag - Primark (similar)

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear from you all! 
You can come and chat to me on Twitter at @TheEmeraldDove too - don't be shy, come and say hello!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the shorts, coat, watch, bag and shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burnt orange with the black and white polka dot top! Great combination!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes- I'm loving brogues at the minute!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those shorts you look gorgeous - perfect for Autumn! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute! And you're very pretty!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I really love your brogues and bag especially, very Autumn :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag!!....

    Sophie!

    www.bettythepompomqueen.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely accessories! And those polka dots are adorable :)
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig