Wednesday, 16 October 2013

October Non-fashion Wishlist

It is that time of year when cute little gifts pop up in my favourite stores and my attention is swayed from clothing to things such as collections of lip balm that I know I will never use but are shaped like robins and other woodland creatures thus making them impossible to resist. So, I have compiled a few things which have caught my eye into a wishlist - prepare yourself for rather a few cushions!












here (this one is my definite favourite!)



I hope you liked this post. I will probably be posting a fashion wishlist soon and thereafter some Christmas gift guides. I also have a few hauls coming up so keep your eyes peeled!
You can come and chat with me on Twitter - my username is @TheEmeraldDove

10 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist. I especially like the Pride & Prejudice pillow!

    www.kayspray.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I love the cushions xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these are all just lovely! That pride&prejudice pillow along with those snazzy animal cups definitely made my eyes twinkle a bit. What a creative wishlist post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cushions are so cute! I love the birthday theme one, what a great saying to live by. Cushions are always SO expensive though. I generally just make my own.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love those mugs with the raccoon and the owl! It's such a cute little set! I love the holiday season as well as hate it because I love buying little nick-nacks like these!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny cushion is adorable! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute collection of items. The cream cat cupcake cases are my favourite. Loving all the cushions as well :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute things. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute!! I love the bunny pillow :)

    new follower!
    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete
  10. The owl mug..... awwwwwww!! WANT WANT WANT

    www.kerryhazelross.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete