Monday, 14 October 2013

I Went To Downton Abbey!

The time is upon us where I share the pictures of the main part of my Cotswolds coach trip which I took during the summer and you can see some of the other posts here, here and here (it's like a lucky dip of posts!). It was rather exciting to go to Dowton - actually known as Highclere Castle - and they had gorgeous grounds and an amazing gift shop as well as an obviously beautiful house. Although we weren't allowed to take pictures within the house I got my fill of pictures of the outside.



















I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear from you over on Twitter - come and say hi to me at @TheEmeraldDove

15 comments:

  1. Great photos I love Downton Abbey I would love to go and see it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highclere is SOOOO beautiful, it's only about 30 mins from where we are - I hope you had an amazing day :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh my god I love Downton, so jealous! x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is absolutley amazing! Those pictures look great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable!! I'm so jealous. Let's just move in to the castle and make it our own :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely! Very nice photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous, it looks so lovely! And that cake looks pretty good too :p

    Charlotte Adele

    ReplyDelete
  8. so jealous of your adventures! i'd love to visit here, it is my dream!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go there! Goodness so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The castle look awesome!
    I really like your header :)

    ✿ ✿
    johannasartwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I''m not going to show my mum these pics because she'd freak out, it looks sooo beautiful! I'm suddenly craving chocolate cake...

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you lucky thing!!!! I'd love to go. My Mum was an extra in Downton and she had a lovely time there I believe! X

    ReplyDelete