Monday, 28 October 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection


I recently got an email from the lovely Ellie who runs a blog called Little Vintage Camera inviting me to be part of the #BritishBloggerSelection to which I was very excited to accept. Basically it is a kind of blogger network and you get emailed a theme each week to write about and you can write about whatever you want under that theme. So, you can all get involved by going over to Ellie's blog now and sharing your blog name, URL and first and last names.
I am really excited about this and would love for you all to be involved!








You can come and chat to me on Twitter too - my username is @TheEmeraldDove 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The first and last images are my absolute faves - so funny!! xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig