Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Fashion Union Wishlist

I first came across the brand Fashion Union when I saw an advertisement for it in a magazine I was reading about a year ago and I fell in love with the outfit they had put together but it looked quite expensive so I never thought to look online at their site. However, when I was contacted today about an Etail blogger competition to create a wishlist of items from this brand (you can see their post here: http://etailpr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/win-500-to-spend-at-fashion-union.html) I was excited to learn more about the company and I found that it is an amazing brand which make great and stylish clothes that suit a range of tastes at bargain prices - ever a selling point for me! You can have a look for yourself here: http://www.fashionunion.com/page/home and trust me when I say their shoes are amazing!
On with the wishlist which I feel may be quite substantial..



I love the colour and cut of this coat an awful lot but what I really love is that it is fairly affordable at £50. It would go with so much - from pretty autumn dresses to jeans and a tee.


The print of these trousers is lovely and as it is more neutral colours it means it can easily transition through the seasons. I would wear this with a loose grey marl tee or sweat in the autumn or with a shirt to work.

I don't know why I was so drawn to this top but I just love the colours, the shape and the print. It kind of reminds me of my Year 7 artwork but would look gorgeous with a bold orange skater skirt.

This navy velvet skirt is one of my favourites from Fashion Union at the moment. I love mixing textures in A/W when I try to be more safe with colours.

I love this mottled effect on this jeans and I would pair them with a grey knit or just throw them on with whatever jumper I choose to wear.

Are these shoes gorgeous?! I love the texture of them and the cut out detail is hugely on trend.

I have been looking out for a pair of heeled chelsea boots and I think these would really fit the bill of the perfect autumn boot which can be worn dressed up or casually.

I loved the pattern of this dress - it reminds me of the wallpaper in a stately home which I love. This could be worn with so many things but I would love to pair it with a burgundy cardigan.

As you may be able to tell I am very fond of this print and the more muted colours. I love how slouchy and casual this is but still looks effortlessly cool.

I love this cute little dress - I would definitely pair this with something burgundy or another jewel colour.

Yep, another grey item! I love these hats and they have a lovely red one but I prefer this one as a 'starter hat'.


My final pick from their site is this gorgeous satchel in a lovely metallic pink - I think it is so gorgeous and would look great with everything.

I hope you enjoyed this wishlist and I would love to hear what your favourite things from Fashion Union are and what you like best from this wishlist!
You can tweet me @TheEmeraldDove as I love a good natter.
Speak soon!

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes! I am dying! I want them so much! Great list as usual :)

    Also loving the new blog design!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the houndstooth trousers and t-shirt! I've liked the print for a while now but never actually acquired anything with it on. Same for Fashion Union, I think I bought something from there once but it's not somewhere I go to now when I think of online shopping. I just wanted to let you know that I did your tag too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh such lovely pieces! The polka dot dress and both trousers are to die for! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo I love the velvet skirt!!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and discount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete