Friday, 20 September 2013

Clothing Loves

I have recently discovered Clothing Loves and I was amazed by their lovely clothes but, more than that, their brilliant prices. There are actually very fashionable women's clothing for as little as £4 - I spend more than that on a drink in Costa! They also stock men's clothing and they also have some lovely wedding dresses which I shamelessly looked through 'oohing' and 'aahing' at their prettiness. They also have some lovely jewellery including my favourite which is a cameo necklace. And as it is wholesale clothing from China it is very on trend and I am excited to be able to sample their amazing pieces at such a low price. Most of all I am kind of in awe of their amazing line of cheap but gorgeous coats mostly for under £20!
 So, I have a few examples of the things I really like from their site for you and I hope you check them out!


I think I may be in love with this jacket. The distressed effect is gorgeous and I love the stud detail. It looks like something from Topshop or River Island but it is only about £8.


You know how I feel about festivities and the fact that I could snuggle up beside the Christmas tree in this beauty for only about £5 makes the deal ever sweeter!


This dress reminds me of the 1920s and is the kind of things I would wear to one of Gatsby's parties therefore I love it.


How cute is this jumper?! I love the colour block design and it just looks so snug!


I love how comfy this dress looks. It comes with other coloured sleeves too - black and green.

This cameo necklace is so cute! I love how vintage it looks but there really is a jewellery piece for everyone on their site.


I love this cute flowery jumper as I saw a blogger featured in a magazine wearing one similar and it just looked amazing.


Who could resist this fluffy jumper? It looks so snuggly and cute I would just have to buy it to wear when I am cold or ill.


I love the colour of this coat and it is only about £20 - it is so cute!

Can you believe this is under £20?! I love the colour and shape and everything!

I hope you enjoyed this wishlist and be sure to check out Clothingloves.com and if you do get something from their site be sure to let me know! And I would love to hear what your favourite from this wish list is. 
I know I have been been doing a lot of wishlists recently but I promise I will be uploading more holidays snaps and OOTDs soon - oh, and a haul!
Speak to you soon!
You can come and chat to me @TheEmeraldDove - I love to hear from you guys!

12 comments:

  1. Cameo pins and necklaces are my all time favorite things! This one is so gorgeous. I must own it!! I love that first distressed and studded jacket. Ah I want all of these things!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what bargains! I love the fluffy & block jumpers. That cute is also really cute, I have a grey/black one which is very similar.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing buys!
    So jealous of your distressed jacket.. I need one!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest info on SALES, exclusive discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, especially the post about 'No More Page 3'!! Just started following you x

    www.witty-woman.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for lace so obviously I'm loving that dress!! Love the fluffy jumper too xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the denim jacket and the daisy jumper- so awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gatsby-esque dress is so pretty!! I really love the last coat as well, and such a bargain! Going to have a browse :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty clothes in one post! I love the lace dress, it's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the boots and I have to admit I am loving the jacket!! Some really good bargains :) xx

    http://beenabarnes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these clothes! Xxx

    http://www.rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty excited about this website, I'm always a sucker for sweaters and sales. Great finds, love the denim!

    ReplyDelete