Sunday, 8 September 2013

Choies Wish List

Since purchasing a dress from the site Choies (here: http://www.choies.com/) I have been hooked. I love their unusual and gorgeous items for a moderate price. So, I compiled this wishlist of all my favourite things from the site which I hope you enjoy. Oh, and by the way, you get 1000 points off your first purchase which equates roughly to £6 - if that is a reason to shop I don't know what is!


Are these not the cutest shoes you have ever seen? I think they may be out of stock at the moment *sob* but I couldn't resist sharing them with you. They are so beautiful - I especially love the little dog!

I love these adorable tartan shoes. I really like tartan but I don't have the confidence to pull off big pieces of it so I prefer to wear it in a scarf or even some shoes.


How cool would this bag be for carrying a sketching pad and pencils to art class or to an art gallery? I love this painting and that it is on a bag makes it even better!


I am very keen on galaxy print and I think the colours on this bag are gorgeous!

This bag would be a great way to work the transparency trend and I love the colour - it would look lovely with a LBD or a vintage dress.

I love the colour of this cute purse - it reminds me of things I have seen in Accessorize! 

I am absolutely in love with this adorable floral bag! I can imagine it being great for a festival or just on summer and it is a great size to be a camera bag.


I love the print of this adorable dress - it is just so cute and the colours remind me of autumn!

I love the detail on this dress - it reminds me of Jaws and lightning bolts but in a good way!

Yes, tartan again! I love the contrast and the colours of the tartan.

I couldn't leave this dress off my wishlist - the print is just so cute and it looks so retro! Awh, the cuteness!!

I love the print of this pretty tea dress! It would be perfect for a party or just under a knitted jumper for casual wear.


I love the flowey-ness of this dress and the contrast sleeves - it is really cute.


I love this jumper a lot! the colour is gorgeous and reminds me of winter nights looking at the stars.

I love the green colour of this top so much - as you may have guessed from my blog name. I think it is really unusual and would look cute worn casually with black jeans and brogues.

I couldn't leave these shorts out ('eat my shorts' - heh!) because I love The Simpsons but I'm not sure I could be confident enough to wear these but they are so cute!

I love these little cat shoes - how cute are they?! They would look so nice to jazz up a casual outfit!

Finally, an old pal from my past - Popeye! I always used to watch that programme and now he is on a jumper - yay!

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to see more wishlists be sure to let me know! 
And sorry my posts have been so long lately! 
Speak to you soon!

16 comments:

  1. I want 100% of this list. This is perfect!
    Do they ship to the US?

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some really lovely products on this webshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun post- this place looks SUPER cute. i love all the novelty prints and the quirky pieces. i think my favorite is the dog and cat pair of flats haha, adorable!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wishlist, all of your picks are gorgeous! I especially love that floral print bag. I've just clicked on the website now, I think I might be spending some money this afternoon! :)

    partyatgatsbys.me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lOVE that galaxy bag. It's nearly big enough to fit all my crap in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cat shoes! Great website, thanks for sharing. It looks like my student loan may well be gone before it's even in...

    http://teacupsandbluebells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to go check out their site- such cute picks here! I love Starry Night, too- I even have a huge rendition of it up in my classroom (we do a couple of Van Gogh projects in my class). I love those tartan shoes and the little puppy dog loafer- too cute!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realy like it:)

    wanna follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks, love the tartan shoes!

    New Follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg that dress! Those shoes! That bag. Loveeeeeee
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need all of these :O Like now!!!

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really like tartan but that dress is so gorgeous! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blue and cream floral bag and the little cat shoes! So cute :)

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recently just got my first item from Choies (arrived today) and I am SO excited to wear it. Some lovely picks! Love the clutches! xo

    ReplyDelete