Sunday, 1 September 2013

Autumn Primark Wishlist

I was inspired by Celine at Vintage Teapot (here: http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1511874765&group=0&frame_type=b&blog=3769110&link=aHR0cDovL3ZpbnRhZ2UtdGVhcG90LmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8yMDEzLzA4L3ByaW1hcmstYXV0dW1ud2ludGVyLTIwMTMtcGlja3MuaHRtbA&frame=1&click=0&user=0) with her post of her favourites from Primark's A/W'13 collection and I decided I would have a look and pick out my favourites too. So, you may have guessed that I have a slight bit of love for Primark - in fact, my friend has my name in her phone as 'Primark' - so you can imagine  my excitement when my two favourites of the fashion world collided - Primark and autumn clothing. You can view the collection on the Look website (here: http://www.look.co.uk/pictures/primark-aw13-collection-see-it-here-first/primark-aw13-collection-green-printed-trousers).
On with the collection pictures. Bear with as I have gone a bit print mad!

I love this little jacket - the print screams out A/W to me and it looks more expensive than it is - I can imagine something like this being in River Island for £30-40.
This coat reminds of the one seen in Topshop last year which was £75 but this one is much cheaper and incorporates another A/W'13 trend: pink! 



I love these two hats but I cannot decide which colour I prefer - maybe I will have to get both... I can imagine these looking lovely with a little dress and jacket

These boots are beautiful and the heel is great for people like me who are rather short *sob* I love the metal detail on these too!
This jacket also reminds me of the one from Topshop last year and I just love it - it is a great coat which you can just chuck on. 

This jacket is sooo lovely! I adore the print, colour and cut. It would look lovely for work with a black pencil skirt and a white shirt.

I love the colour of this and the white bits and black strip make it look more unusual.

I have been loving the tartan or check trend recently and this shirt is quite subtle which I love and the colours are gorgeous for autumn. I would chuck this on with a pair of dark wash jeans. 


I love the print and colour of these two items so much! They would look lovely with a shirt or just with a grey marl tee tucked in. 

This shirt is lovely - I love the print of it! It would look nice tucked into some nice shorts and tights or with just jeans. 

I love the colour of this bag and the cut looks more high end than Primark. It would be great to brighten up a more dull outfit. 

I love this skirt and I think it would be great for work with a white shirt tucked into it.

I think this necklace would be great to liven up a jumper or to be worn under a collar of a shirt.

I hope you enjoyed my Primark A/W'13 picks and I would love to hear what your favourites for this autumn are and if you have done an autumn related post be sure to let me know as I love reading about autumn. 
Speak to you all soon!

If you want to chat, recommend a post or ask a question be sure to tweet me here:
Also vote on the poll on the sidebar to tell me which kind of posts you want to see!

11 comments:

  1. Ooh I love those hats and those boots! You have great taste :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I adore this selection! I love the printed blue jacket, the hats and the boots <3!

    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great selection!
    Shorts and hat please

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hats and the printed green trousers, they look really smart!

    BeyondTheSky

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice Emerald! I love especially the blue bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. my bank balance always takes such a beating around autumn time, i can't stop myself from shopping! i especially love those cut out boots :)

    partyatgatsbys.me x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes! Gahhh bet they are all sold out!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stalking every Primark for those cut out boots! I will own a pair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the hats and boots are sooo up my alley! i can never get enough of wide brimmed hats- they make every outfit so much more perfect :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post!!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am in LOVE with these pieces! i went to primark today and was on the lookout for that pink coat but i couldn't find it sadly! i'm definitely going to get my hands on it though because it's so cute
    Across the Nightingale Floor

    ReplyDelete