Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Autumn Inspiration

I am naturally an autumn person - I like the cooler weather, jeans, jumpers, cups of tea, autumn baking and, most of all, when you get to change the clocks and get more time to sleep. So, I have compiled a load of pictures to get you all in the autumn mood and I am also going to write some aims for this autumn.
So, on with the photo spam (all photos are either from Google or We Heart It)



































So, I have decided to set myself some autumn goals and blog myself achieving these goals.
Autumn goals:

- Buy a hat and wear it (particularly like those fedora hats - they are so cute!)
- Re-read Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights
- Try to make and then blog about autumn food and drink
- Save £100 by Christmas for uni (not much but it's a start!)
- Buy a fair isle knit jumper
- Buy an autumn scented candle
- Create an autumn look book
- Attend the Jane Austen Festival in Bath
- Go on a country walk and take pictures of the trees
- Read something by Oscar Wilde
- Read something by Charles Dickens

I would love to hear what your aims for the autumn are and if you have any plans or exciting events coming up.
Speak to you soon!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. great pictures I missed sweaters and hot drinks <3

    http://firozablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love all of these pictures. Especially the on of the foggy tree lined path. I love the earth tones fall brings with it. Those are always my favorite to wear. And I had COMPLETELY forgotten about getting that extra hour of sleep. YES! I cannot wait for that.

    So jealous of going to the Jane Austen festival. I bet that will be amazing!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. These thoughts and images of autumn make me all warm and fuzzy inside, and that quote about the pumpkin spice latte is so true! Even though I love the sunshine and warmth, I love everything about the fall too! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read so many posts about autumn but this is actually the first one that made me feel excited - the others have just made me sad for the end of summer! So thank you! And because of that I am going to follow your blog, haha.
    I would love if you'd have a look at mine too and follow back if you like it (only if you like it obvs...:) ) xoxoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I could go to the Jane Austen festival in Bath. WISH WISH WISH. Next year!! Your list is so lovely and autumnal and making me wish this sunshine would do one! :P

    Jenny | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was writing e other day on my blog that I am kind of looking forward to autumn !!!:))) for a start its my bday and can't wait for the pumpkin latte in Starbucks, lol
    Come and see me too on:

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures and great goals :)
    I definitely need to go on a nice Autumnal stroll this year. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's coming into Spring where I am but my goal for Spring is to save enough to properly enjoy my Christmas holiday. Normally I don't save till last minute and I don't have money to hang out in cafe's and visit museums but this year I am determined! :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures, autumn is going to be amazing!

    http://sophieslifecaptured.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many goals. I hope you get heaps of them done. :) That Starbucks drink looks yummers and that dinner in the forest with candles looks so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig