I am naturally an autumn person - I like the cooler weather, jeans, jumpers, cups of tea, autumn baking and, most of all, when you get to change the clocks and get more time to sleep. So, I have compiled a load of pictures to get you all in the autumn mood and I am also going to write some aims for this autumn.
So, on with the photo spam (all photos are either from Google or We Heart It)
So, I have decided to set myself some autumn goals and blog myself achieving these goals.
- Buy a hat and wear it (particularly like those fedora hats - they are so cute!)
- Re-read Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights
- Try to make and then blog about autumn food and drink
- Save £100 by Christmas for uni (not much but it's a start!)
- Buy a fair isle knit jumper
- Buy an autumn scented candle
- Create an autumn look book
- Attend the Jane Austen Festival in Bath
- Go on a country walk and take pictures of the trees
- Read something by Oscar Wilde
- Read something by Charles Dickens
I would love to hear what your aims for the autumn are and if you have any plans or exciting events coming up.
Speak to you soon!