Friday, 16 August 2013

Searching for a Penpal


All of my life I have wanted a pen pal as I love the concept of writing letters and receiving mail so I have decided that a great way to find someone like minded and eager to be my pen pal is ask you guys if any of you would like to be my pen pal. I would love it to be someone from another country but preferably someone who can speak English or would not mind a Google translated letter. I would very much like to have a German pen pal as I am trying to learn German and hope to spend a lot of time there in the future. I would also like someone who blogs or does YouTube so if we were to meet they wouldn't feel awkward about it being filmed or blogged about.
Anyone who is interested please comment below with a link to your blog or YouTube channel alongside your message or you can email me at theemeralddove21@gmail.com.
I would also be up for having a virtual pen pal who I would just email or Facebook or tweet to if you cannot send letters.
You can be my virtual pen pal on my Twitter at https://twitter.com/TheEmeraldDove
I hope to hear from you all soon!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a fun idea! I've always wanted a pen pal as well! Nothing if better than getting to know someone and nothing is better than mail! I'd love to have a pen pal in the UK! :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to be my pen pal - it would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig