Wednesday, 21 August 2013

OOTD - Primark, New Look

I recently bought this top from Primark and it was a bit of a spur of the moment type purchase but I have been wearing it an awful lot recently. I can't really decide whether I like it or if it makes me look like I'm wearing a hugely uncool Hawaiian shirt nevertheless it has recently been my turn to item of choice for days out such as the other day on a walk with my sister. This explains how I have finally found a victim to photograph my outfit for me! So, on with the pictures!
Please excuse the lack of makeup.











Shirt - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Clarks

And I apologise for not putting so much effort into blogging recently due to the time and effort I have put into starting my YouTube account. But I have a whole load of posts to post - hauls, Downton Abbey trip, Life Lately pics, look books and OOTDs.
See you soon!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Great photos I love the shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt! Primark are awesome, I swear I own like the whole shop!
    Chloe Xx
    www.everyones-perfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So do I - I shop in there a bit too much! :)

      Delete
  3. Love that shirt on you! It's so summery and bright!


    www.northernskybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading OOTD posts! Keep them coming! :)

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't believe this top is primark its so cute!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tops print is so lovely!! What a great find from Primark!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorable. I love the print on the top. So classic and fun.

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig