Wednesday, 14 August 2013

My First YouTube Video: Haul - Aug 2013 - Primark, New Look

Once again I am here with a haul but this is a haul with a twist. The twist being that it is my first YouTube video! I know I look a bit odd and the lighting is not the greatest and the biggest thing being that I am so awkward but I am sure I will get better in time.
After that introduction I am sure you are all desperate to go and subscribe but it would make me very happy to see some of your lovely faces over on my new channel and it really would make my day to hear your comments!
I hope you are all well and enjoy this video! If you have a YouTube channel be sure to link it in the comments and please let me know if you prefer hauls like this or how I did them before in blog format as I am happy to do video hauls on YouTube and picture and written hauls on my blog.
Once again I apologise wholeheartedly for the awkwardness!


 
Thanks for watching - hope to hear from you soon!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, you are very kind - sorry for the awkwardness. :)

      Delete
  2. Great video! You did a good job xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very nice of you! :)

      Delete
  3. super cute video :)))

    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, I want your accent, loved the video :)

    <3 <3
    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I thought people would not be able to stand my voice! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome video! :D
    I love the jacket! Pockets are my favorite! :)
    Your accent is lovely!
    Oh, and when you cover the title of "Tess..." the strawberry reminds me of a copycat cover of Twilight. XD
    I HAVE THAT SAME YELLOW NAIL POLISH!! Sorry for the caps, I just got excited! XD
    Hope you're having a lovely day! I'd love to see more videos from you! :D
    xox
    Sarah
    myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love pockets too - I hate wearing things without pockets to shove stuff into. And yay! Nail polish twins! :D

      Delete
  6. Hurrah! I do love a good haul video! Don't worry - you'll get more used to the camera in time!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Hope you do well on Youtube :)


    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete