Saturday, 17 August 2013

My Best Books

I love reading lists of books which people recommend so, for that reason, I have made this video telling you which books I love and would recommend you read.
If you enjoyed this video I would love for you to comment over on YouTube and subscribe and like as it really does make my day! And, yet again, I apologise for any awkwardness or general weirdness but also thank everyone so much for the great response I got from my last video - I was so worried people would find my voice annoying but I got some compliments on my accent which surprised me so I thank you all so much for being such lovely people despite how obviously awkward the video actually was. 
Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. i really need to get into the habit of reading more, i haven't read a book this summer oops haha! hopefully i'll get round to reading some books you hvae recommended!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete