Monday, 19 August 2013

Home Inspiration

So, next year I am hoping to go to uni and I am super excited about having a room to myself, which is rather sad but *I don't care, I love it*, and I have been loving to look at home inspiration things. Although I know my uni room will be tiny I can still dream but don't worry by looking at home stuff I am not falling into my often expected 'place' as a wife and mother just thinking of how to jazz up my future home. So, I decided to create a post of my favourite home picture things which i don't own and had no input in creating but wanted to share with you as they are super gorgeous. Maybe I will even do a room tour next year...watch this space!
Also, I am hoping to upload some hauls and a back to school look book soon so keep your eyes peeled for those!











I would love to hear if you would like to see more home inspiration posts and whether you enjoyed this or like any of the picture. If you have done a room tour I would love to see it - be sure to leave the link in the comments!
Speak soon, hope you are all well!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh I love this post! You posted some lovely pictures :}
    lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig