Saturday, 24 August 2013

Holiday Haul

Last month I went on a coach trip with my auntie to the Cotswolds which included a trip to Highclere Castle where Downton Abbey is filmed which was hugely exciting. On the trip we visited loads of cute little towns and villages which meant that I ended up buying a lot of cute little things from gift shops and antique centres. So, I hope you enjoy seeing what I got and I will be uploading the day by day photo diary soon. Also, if you have any more post suggestions I would love to hear them and I have created in the side bar a poll of which posts you would like to see from me which I would love for you all to vote in!












Postcard, Charles I bookmark, rose soap and 'Sing as though no one can hear you' bangle - Highclere Castle (AKA Downton Abbey) gift shop - they have the best gift shop ever!!






'Smile, Jesus Loves You' pencil, 2 Bible verse post cards and 'verse pebble' all from a small Christian shop somewhere near Swindon.



Postcards from Chavenage House




 Antique spoon - church vintage fair











Anne Bronte, Byran's Poems and Plays and Homer's Odyssey Antique books - Antique shop
Favourite Vegetarian Recipes - Gift shop





Bag - Fiorelli at Swindon Shopping Village

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be uploading the pictures from the holiday soon so stay soon and be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter at  https://twitter.com/TheEmeraldDove
Have you checked out my YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzEwMmjzrL9LWdFG6qjBHDw

20 comments:

  1. gorgeous postcards! love that you visited 'Downton' ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will be uploading the pics from it soon! :)

      Delete
  2. super nice haul.. love the floral bag as well as the antique spoon !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love Downtown Abbey! I would love to see that place too, maybe in the future.

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bangle and the antique spoon are so pretty! I have a similar bangle only with different words, made by Sam Ubhi. I always end up buying postcards from places I visit, such a nice keepsake :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I love buying postcards too! :)

      Delete
  5. that bag is amazing!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will be sure to check it out! :)

      Delete
  6. the set of downtown abbey!! i can only imagine how gorgeous it is over there, and how charming the towns were. i love strolling through new places like that. and you got such a fun haul, i love the purse!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that bracelet! :)

    http://myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blogger-award.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag - so cute! The old books, they look absolutely gorgeous too! You have such a lovely blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over the detail on that spoon. So dainty and feminine. Love it.

    ReplyDelete