Monday, 5 August 2013

Holiday Haul - Primark, H&M, River Island

This haul has been a long time coming and I am excited to share these things with you all as I love posting hauls almost as much as I love reading them myself. These things I got whilst on holiday and mostly come from Primark and H&M but I also chucked in a pre-holiday purchase which you may all recognise from a look book I did a couple of posts back.




 Bag - factory shop - £12


Shorts - River Island - £12


Dress - H&M - £10


Shirt - Primark - £8


Top - Primark - £4

I hope you enjoyed this haul and I will be uploading more soon! 
Be sure to check out my second blog - http://readingbycandlelight21.blogspot.co.uk/
Follow me on Bloglovin'?


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love that polka dot dress from H&M its such a lovely colour, that bag is also really nice!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is drop dead gorgeous! I would love to get my hands on that! And I still love those shorts from your look book! I love that chain detail on the belt.

    You have awesome style!

    EmJ
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been wearing them so much! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely bag - have a great holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue bag, great haul!

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag! And your blog, Im beena barnes and you commented on my blog two days ago about the skorts and wear you can buy them, you can get them in Zara for £25.99 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ok, thanks for getting back to me! I will be sure to buy some! :)

      Delete
  7. great picks! I really love that bag and the dress!

    xx

    On the Bright Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bag! X

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blue factory bag and at such a bargain price - its hard not to love! Great Haul!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is heavenly!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bag so much, it's the perfect colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailboat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is beyond gorgeous. I love the dress too! Thanks for you comment on my blog lovely xx

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig