Sunday, 18 August 2013

Austenland

As you may have guessed I am a little bit of a Jane Austen obsessive and am ever so slightly in love with Pride and Prejudice and, particularly, Mr Darcy. So, you can imagine my joy when I discovered a new film coming out in September called Austenland. It is basically the story of a woman who is a major Austen fan and goes to a Jane Austen theme park (anyone got directions?!) and tries to find love and her own Mr Darcy.
Here is the trailer:


How awesome is that?!
So, I have compiled a few P&P related pictures because who doesn't want to see P&P pictures?! Some are my fave quotes, nice pictures of characters and some fave scenes too.
Here we go...
























I would love to hear your opinions of P&P and whether you preferred the BBC version or the film - I personally prefer the film but I do love the BBC version too and how you reacted to the Austenland trailer.
I will be posting some fashion posts soon - sorry for posting so few recently.
Speak to you soon and I hope to hear from you all!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh good it's not just be thats in love with P&P. The film is my favourite version too and this film looks right up my street!

    Thanks for this post - probably wouldn't know about it otherwise! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I am happy to have found another P&P fan! I am so excited for the film! :)

      Delete
  2. great post!
    i follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin :-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quotes are wonderful :) I've never seen either the tv version or the film - maybe I should give the film a watch! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the quotes too! You really should give the film a go! :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Pride and Prejudice, my favourite thing to do is to sit all day and watch the TV series with Colin Firth in it!

    MissBeccaBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig