Saturday, 17 August 2013

30 Before 30

This is my list of the 30 things I want to do before I am 30 other than going to uni etc. Although it is a long way off some of these things I think will take a while. So, I hope you enjoy reading this and hopefully I will do an update later in the year of which ones I have completed. 

1. Midnight Picnic
2. Attend or host a Pride and Prejudice ball



3. Visit places where Pride and Prejudice was filmed - including Chatsworth House



4. Go to Universal Studios



5. Spend more than 6 months in a foreign country
6. Dress up Jane Austen style
7. Watch the sun rise



8. Read the entire Bible
9. Read all of Jane Austen's works



10. Watch the sun set
11. Read all Harry Potter books
12. Dance in the rain



13. Be baptised
14. Go to Bethlehem and rest of Holy Land



15. Read Harry Potter series in German
16. Visit the US - especially New York



17. Dye my hair ginger
18. Have something I have written published
19. Have a penpal
20. Hit 500 followers on my blog or YouTube channel
21. Host a Great Gatsby themed party



22. Attend a blogger or YouTube event
23. Learn to waltz



24. Become fluent in German
25. Volunteer in a charity shop
26. Go to Munich 



27. Attend a barn dance
28. Eat authentic Greek food in Greece
29. Go to an Italian market
30. Sponsor a child

Hope you enjoyed this and if you did be sure to comment and I would love to know what kind of things you want to do before you turn 30 or if you have already turned 30 what things you did.

5 comments:

  1. this is a really lovely idea! there are so many ideas on your list that I would have on mine especially a lot of the big ones like visiting America and New York :) and I really want to read all the Harry Potters!

    http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is nice that we share some goals! :)

      Delete
  2. These are all great things for a bucket/goal list! Hope you can accomplish them all! I had some of the same ones and maybe will add them to my new one, that I hope to get to writing to! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I look forward to reading yours! :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love this idea :) I think it would be so amazing to attend a Pride and Prejudice themed ball or a Great Gatsby party. Would feel so classic and would be so much fun to dress up like them, like something different!

    ReplyDelete