Monday, 8 July 2013

Life Lately

This post is a compilation of a few weeks worth of 'my week in pictures' photos which I wanted to share with you all. I hope you enjoy seeing how I have been spending my rather more sunny than I am used to hours and I would love to hear what you have all been up to as well!


My friend Zara took this picture of me when we were in Claire's Accessories looking for a present for my friend. Rather fetching, don't you think?  


I went to my first Ceilidh dance and I loved it so much. I danced every dance despite this one and felt like I was in Pride and Prejudice - definitely something I want to do again


Dabbling in a bit of photography - the sun always brings out a want to take loads of photos in me


My 'getting ready to go out' companion - my lovely King Charles, Loveblood CD. I am sure the neighbours appreciated hearing me singing along to this the other night before the dance!


I went to Maccy's again with the lovely Zara - good times!


Gorgeous chocolate and coconut drink with loads of cream what I got in Cafe Nero


Typical 'picture in the mirror'


Having a Harry Potter moment in New Look - *always*


Me and my friend Sam in town to go shopping

I hope you are all well and I would love to hear how you all are and how you have been spending the last couple of weeks!
Follow me on Bloglovin'?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. these are so lovely!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate and coconut drink looks so delicious - the whip is the best part! :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It was great! I think it is a frappe kinda thing but without coffee. :)

      Delete
  4. Harry Potter!! hahaha these are all so cute! Love it! I find it so weird that you call it Maccy's! xx

    Btw I nominated you for the Liebster Award!!
    http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Yeah, I don't know why but people call it 'Maccy D's' in the UK and it has kind of caught on and I just can't help myself!

      Thank you for nominating me!! Awh! :D

      Delete
  5. love that picture of the flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love king charles. You have a lovely blog. Please check out mine: http://itsjustprecious.blogspot.com. I'll follow you back :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah love those glasses with the mustache, so silly. and yummm, coconut drinks!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMazing pics! So great:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig