Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Holiday Snaps - Day 1: Brixham

Me and the family took a weekend trip to Brixham with my grandparents to celebrate my Nan's birthday over the weekend and I took an awful lot of pictures - easily over 200. So, I decided to break them down into photos from each day and on the first and second day, which I compiled into one as the pictures from the first day got deleted, we visited Brixham and had a root around the harbour and many of the lovely shops. It was a great day and I even found an Lipton Ice Tea in Lemon which I have been searching far and wide to uncover.  We also took a walk down to a nearby beach and returned just in time before a big storm.
I hope you enjoy this post and I will be back soon to upload the pictures from the following days!






Harbour pictures - I finally learnt how to use the panoramic function on my camera! 


There were a lot of pubs to get food in!


There was a lot of Banksy-esque graffiti with fishing related themes


I got a turkish delight ice cream - yum!




We went on a little walk along the coastline 













That evening as the sun setted we went on a walk to a nearby beach and I took a fair few photos

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be uploading the further pictures soon and a haul. 

Follow me on Bloglovin'?

21 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely gorgeous and it surely seems like you had a nice holiday :)

    Ps. Also love lemon lipton ice tea!!!

    www.jo-belle23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Lipton Ice Tea is amazing! I do not like the the other flavours as much as the lemon! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Hope I can one day visit.
    Just came across your blog and am now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would recommend a visit - it is a lovely place! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and post! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emerald, beautiful pictures and place.
    Would you like to follow each other on G+ and bloglovin?
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummm that ice cream cone! and your family trip looks really fun- i love all the snaps of the water and the pirate ship looking boats!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it was a gorgeous ice cream!! Thanks, it was a great trip! :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    Those pictures on the water are stunning. You have me craving a trip to the seaside.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am happy that you enjoyed the post! :)

      Delete
  7. I ♥ your blog. You are amazing blogger :))
    Feel free to my blog:
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will be sure to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely pictures my dear! Thanks for sharing. Your ice cream looks great, love your matching nails! I hope your Grandma had a great birthday!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think she enjoyed it which I am very happy about! :)

      Delete
  9. It looks an amazing place, I loved the photos :)

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great there - well worth a visit! And thanks! :)

      Delete
  10. ok wow I really need an ice cream now, looks yum!


    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete