Wednesday, 12 June 2013

The Summer Plan


This summer I have a 10 week break - yes, 10 whole weeks! - and not a huge amount to do but I am ever the woman with a plan and I would like to share this plan with you all as it will give the incentive to follow through with the plan and maybe inspire some of you to do similar things too.

Blogging
-Blog more regularly
-Improve OOTD posts
-Follow more blogs (be sure to leave your links below!)
-Improve photography
-Start saving for a DSLR camera
-Start 'adventurous' OOTD series

Studies
-Read all the 'classics' I can find
-Finish EPQ
-Read more theology blogs (links?)
-Look at a range of unis

Health & Beauty
-Improve diet
-Drink more water
-Decide on an effective cleansing routine
-Use more face masks
-Find a good hair care product

Fashion
-Take more risks in what I wear
-Buy more from charity shops

Friends & Family
-Take more pictures
-Spend more time with friends and family
-Meet up with old friends

Travel
-Visit Bristol
-Go to the charity shops in London
-Visit some castles and stately homes

Faith
-Read the Bible more regularly
-Get more involved with the Church
-Visit other Churches in my area
-Visit a Church in London

I would love to hear what you have planned for the summer and whether you could give me advice on my plans.


1 comment:

  1. this is a great summer plan !!!
    followed you back!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete