Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Summer Lookbook

Since having a minor drama over the state of the quality of my OOTD posts I came to the conclusion that I would much prefer to show you outfits which I have laid out than with me in them. Of course there will be the odd occasion when I can grab an unsuspecting victim and make them take pictures of me but these victims are few and far between - and it is just awkward having someone photograph you!
So, I have compiled this look book and I do realise many of the outfits would be better suited to autumn but I tried to make it so that it suited a British summer which is hot one minute and cold the next so I added jackets which are removable when it gets warmer etc etc.
I hope you enjoy this and I would love to hear whether you would like more of these kind of posts or if you prefer the previous OOTD setup. I would also love to hear which is your favourite and if you have any ideas of how you would style these pieces I would be very happy to hear from you!


Denim jacket - New Look
Bag - Primark
Scarf - Primark Men's
Dress - Topshop


Leather jacket - Ebay (originally Primark)
Clutch - Primark
Dress - Matalan
Heels - New Look


Top - Primark
Necklace - Matalan
Clutch - Accessorize
Top - Primark


Playsuit (worn as shorts) - Ebay
Jumper - Topshop
Bag - Primark


Crop top - Primark
Trousers - Ebay (originally H&M)
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Matalan

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear from you! Hope you're all well!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Acabo de encontrar tu blog!! Tiene mucha personalidad y estilo.
    I FOLLOW YOU!! Y me encantaria que tu tambien me siguieses
    Muuuuaks :D

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is really nice! I will be sure to follow you back! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the first look, I have that topshop dress hahaa! I really like the check scarf and the bag as well!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these outfits!

    http://www.walkoffashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these outfits, so perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're such cute outfits! :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfits! I loveevery single one! Can you just be my personal stylist! xx
    http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'm not that good!! :)

      Delete
  7. Love the last outfit
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know
    Xoxo

    www.mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit ideas! Love the 4th and 5th ones!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the last look, I'm really into printed pants lately for some reason. OOTD pics can be tricky I know a lot of blogger side remotes/timers and a tripod but that never works for me. Good luck with figuring out a solution!

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig