Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Saying Goodbye to GFC!


Apparently in July Google Friend Connect is going and the only way to follow blogs is via Bloglovin'. This is extremely annoying but I have just signed up to Bloglovin' and will install the gadget onto my blog once I have written this. I would love for you all to follow me as I love hearing from you and being able to read your blogs by clicking on your name in the comments. Please follow me on Bloglovin' and I will be following all of you as well!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7580303/?claim=bsmazdec7c5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hello! Just bobbing over to say a lovely big thanks for your lovely comment over on my blog, i am off to have a little nosey around here now :)

    Have a fab week xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig