Saturday, 15 June 2013

OOTD - Primark & Ebay

For ages I have been on the hunt for a top to go with my stone colour maxi skirt from Primark and everything I tried just didn't look right. But when I got this crop top, also from Primark, I loved the combination and I am super thankful to my friend for getting this for me for my birthday! I also love how you can wear the trend of a crop top without having to flash any tum with this look.
Please excuse the poor photography - it really isn't my best!





Crop tee - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Jacket - Ebay (originally Primark)

I would love to hear what you thought of this outfit and if you have any ideas of what would be good to wear with the skirt!


4 comments:

  1. love the shirt!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the top looks great with the maxi skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete