Saturday, 1 June 2013

My Week In Pictures








1:
Delicious Oreo Brownie I found in Mr Simm's Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe - I love the beautiful array of American delicacies they stock. I really would advise a visit to one of their shops.

2:
Chocolate gateaux I had on my birthday. As this post may suggest, I am a shameless chocoholic and this was delightful!

3:
Got these gorgeous olives and stuffed tomatoes at an Italian market stall I found in town. The guys on the stall were so friendly and this was meant to come to £3 or so but they let me have it for £2.

4:
Getting all Mediterranean again with this lovely pasta with feta cheese and sun dried tomatoes - I really am one for foreign cuisine!

5:
The Italian market where I got the olives. They were just giving olives out to people as they walked by and there were loads of other stalls of flavoured nuts and delicious cakes. Lush!

6:
My friend bought these sweets in Mr Simm's sweet shop and they, I assume, are American. They were just the average liquorice-y sweets but they had sherbet instead of a creamy bit in the middle.

7:
Got a big book of quotes for my birthday and I found my favourite hymn in it. It is 'And Can It Be' by Charles Wesley and I love it. I also have the modern version that was on the Spring Harvest CD on my Ipod - apparently it is by Fat Fish but I am unsure.

Hope you enjoyed my rather food orientated week in pictures and stay tuned for a haul I have coming soon! Hope you all had a great week too!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig