Thursday, 6 June 2013

Haul May/June 2013 - Primark, Ebay, Birthday Gifts

Recently I have been buying quite a lot of things - mostly because I actually have some money, which I got from friends and family on my birthday, to buy things with. My wardrobe is full to the brim with knitted jumper after knitted jumper but then I was caught out in the recent warm spell as I had very little that I could wear. So, off to Primark I went and I want to share with you the items I bought and some of the gifts I got for my birthday and maybe some random other stuff as well.


Shoes: £10 - Primark


Striped Shirt - £8 - Primark


Maxi Skirt: £10 - Primark


Floral Box - £2.99 - Charity Shop


Treacle Moon Shower Gels - Birthday Gift


L'Oreal Wild Ombre Hair Dye - £6 - Superdrug


'Trust in the Lord' Bracelet - Gift


Les Mis and Downton Abbey DVDs - Gifts


Life of Pi Book - 99p - Charity Shop


Checked Shirt - 99p - Ebay - originally Primark



Printed trousers - £4.50 - Ebay - originally H&M

So, I hope you liked looking at some of the thing I have bought and I would love to hear from you what you have bought and have been loving recently. 
Hope you're all well!

11 comments:

  1. I love those shower gels they smell delicious!
    Also love the printed trousers.
    Thanks for your comment,
    Maybe we could follow each other?
    Following you on GFC.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and no problem! I already follow you on GFC and love reading your blog. Thanks for following me!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a great charity shop! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  3. les mis is my fave!
    also life of pi was a good book.

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Les Mis is amazing! So sad though - had to try not to cry!
      Yeah, I have just followed you on GFC - love your blog!

      Delete
  4. What an adorable box! I love finding treasures like that in charity shops near me :)

    I love your blog! http://ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I adore this box - as soon as I got home I filled it with all my makeup! :)
      I will be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  5. i really love that shoes! actually i havent worn high-heels for a while and that shoes look comfy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too - they are comfy and great for summer! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the striped shirt! I seen something so similar from amercian apparel ! Xx

    www.beautytelltales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete