Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Day Trip to the Beach

Recently me and my family went to the beach to enjoy the sun. Annoyingly my camera really wasn't up to it on the day so most of the pictures I took came out blurred - I think it may be time I invest in a DSLR - but there are a couple that I want to share with you all. It was a really nice day and it was even warm enough to have a little paddle which is almost unheard of in England (I exaggerate). Overall it was a lovely day out and some Lipton's Ice Tea was the perfect way to finish the day.









 I would love to hear how you have all been enjoying the sun and what you have been up to. I would also love to hear about what the weather is like near you (especially if you are from another country!) as I am sad and that kind of thing interests me.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could go to the beach:) I am stuck at home:( Cute blog~

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous photos - I love the photograph of your shadow on the beach! xoxo

    100 Follower Giveaway: Essie, Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and really lovely photos!
    I haven't been to the beach yet but I have to!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete