Saturday, 8 June 2013

Battle of the OOTDs

Once again I found myself in a bit of a dilemma trying to find something to pair with my new (well, second hand) printed trousers off Ebay - originally from H&M and I think they may still be in stores at it had the tag left on it. I picked out two tops and I would love to hear your thoughts on which outfit you prefer or if you would pair the trousers with something else completely - speaking of which, I think a black sleeveless top would look good with them. As you may be able to tell I simply cannot take OOTD pictures so please don't be offended by my obvious lack of skill in that area.

Look 1





T-shirt - Fat Face
Trousers - Ebay - originally H&M
Shoes - Primark

Look 2





T-shirt - New Look
Trousers - Ebay
Shoes - Primark
Denim Jacket - New Look
Bag - C.M.D

I would love to hear what you guys think and any tips on how to take OOTD pictures would be greatly appreciated!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. love the trousers! xx
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - they were such a bargain! Only trouble is trying to pair them with something I own.

      Delete
  2. LOVE your pants!! :)

    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Saturday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have or have had a great Saturday too! :) x

      Delete
  3. Those trousers are so cool! I personally prefer them with the grey top :) If you want full length OOTD photos, you needs a tripod or a willing friend to help out! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have to find a willing friend or tripod then! Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I will be sure to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous hon! Love those trousers and that bag, brilliant outfit :) and thank you so much for commenting on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! No problem, I enjoyed reading your post! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the trousers :) x

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig