Wednesday, 8 May 2013

OOTD - Primark & New Look




Dress - Primark
Bag - C.M.D
Denim Jacket - New Look
Sunglasses - Primark
Tights - Primark

Hey everyone!
This is what I wore today. It was one of those days after it has been sunny for a bit then it turns a bit cooler. Annoyingly in the sunny spell I wasn't able to wear any summer clothes as I am lame and thought I would be too cold. So I was there in jumper and jeans whilst everyone else was in shorts and vest tops - awks. But today I took a leap of faith and decided to wear a dress. The dress was a bit odd, really. In the shop I tried on my normal size and it came up too small to fit a vest top underneath so I got a size up which I never have to do and it came up a bit big but the pattern is so nice I couldn't bear to take it back. Just thought as I wrote that of Helen Burns in Jane Eyre saying 'it is silly and weak so say you cannot bear what is your duty to bear'. Yup.
By the way, that is my freundling Zara in the 2nd picture and I am hoping to involve her in more posts in the future - keep your eyes out for her!
Hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment